August 18, 2010

Downtown.

It's 9.14 am. I've been up since about 6.50. I dropped mom off at work, and told myself I wouldn't go back to sleep since I wanted to get a couple things done. I still have novels to read, for my leisure, errands to run and other fun stuff. I also have an obscure article to read for one of my classes which was assigned two weeks before classes start, I'll have to get to that soon enough.

I keep thinking about how people just love to talk and share gossip. I think gossiping/talking about others is considered a sin, yet people don't care and continue to do it anyway! It may be because one has nothing better to do other than bitch and complain about other people, which is pretty sad.

Anyway, I actually took some pictures this last weekend, when I was out exploring downtown with my sister and then my cousins and aunt. I need to do more exploring, it's honestly sad that I knew how to get in and out of London and cannot say the same about my own city, sweet Chicago! How sad. Peace.

















No comments: