August 13, 2010

The Return.

I'm back.

It's true. I mean, this will be my third attempt at sustaining a blog. The first, was originally this. I somehow came across it once again. The second blog was a Wordpress blog I recently made private, only for my eyes to see. I think the personal aspect of its contents led me to bury it inside myself, essentially. Anyway, I've returned to hopefully keep this blog for good. We will see.

I woke up about three times today, throughout the night. I think it was because of my dreams. I've been having successive dreams, like, one after the other--different stories, different locations and different people. It's so strange. I usually have one dream for a long while and that's it. Recently, it's been a plethora of dreams. I have no idea what's going on in my head *reference to blog title*. What I do know is that I need to get myself back to a somewhat stabilized sleeping pattern so that I can try to wake up well-refreshed for school. Yes, school is 10 days and 22 hours away according to my countdown. I'm excited since I want school to end and for me to get my degree. And then again I don't want to have to commute by train in the dead of winter to a university I'm apathetic towards. Also, I don't want to have to make life important life decisions I've been putting off. Hate that. All in all, I just want it to be over.

No comments: